Jessica Cameron July 4th, 2010
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Greek Plain Yogurt
- 2 Grated Cloves Garlic
- ¼ Cup Blue Cheese Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Dried Green Onions
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Ground Black Pepper
- Salt (Salt to Taste)
- ¼ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- * Pickled Visalia Onion Slices
- 10-12 Medium Sized Russet Potatoes
Combine all ingredients up to and including the Rice Wine Vinegar.
Peel and leave whole your potatoes. Boil for ten to fifteen minutes. Drain and allow to cool, about ten minutes. Once cool, slice about an inch thick, then cut to ¾ inch cubes.
Add cubed potato to mayonnaise dressing and toss until thoroughly coated. Toss in *Pickled Onion. Chill for at least one hour up to six hours. To garnish, top with sliced Green Onion.
* Pickled Visalia Onion: ½ Large Vidalia Onion very thinly sliced and covered with enough Rice Wine Vinegar to cover. (Any other sweet onion will work) Marinate 15 minutes, minimum.